In this policy, the term “Cookie” refers to cookies and products that serve a similar purpose.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, work more efficiently or to provide information to the owners of that website.
Why are they used?
Cookies are used in computers, phones and other devices to collect and store information that identify you, and to record the actions you perform while using our website as well as your usage habits in order to improve and personalize our website for you.
Ülker Bisküvi San. A.Ş, uses various cookies to identify how you interact with content, and to improve your user experience on our website https://www.ulker.com.tr/tr
To learn more about the cookies used on our website, please review our Cookie Table.
First Party and Third Party Cookies
Ülker Bisküvi San. A.Ş.’s website https://www.ulker.com.tr/tr uses both first-party and third-party cookies.
First-party cookies are cookies we place on the https://www.ulker.com.tr/tr domain that are only readable by Ülker Bisküvi San. A.Ş. They are used to fulfill basic website functions, such as user language and/or location preferences, and to improve your user experience.
Third party cookies are cookies owned and maintained by third parties such as Ülker Bisküvi San. A.Ş,’s business partners or service providers.
Cookies used on our website
Authentication Cookies: These cookies are used so that our website visitors do not have to re-enter their password on every page. Similar cookies are used in social media connect logins.
Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze the usage habits of our visitors and determine application statistics, i.e. How. many times our website was entered, when it was used, and what sections are most commonly used.)
Technical Cookies: These cookies are used to monitor the proper operation of the website.
Personalization Cookies: These cookies are used to offer personalized content based on user behavior and preferences.
How Can I Block Cookies?
Depending on your browser, you can use the following methods to manage your cookies:
- At the top right corner of your browser, click Settings and other options > Settings > Identification Information and Site permissions
- At the Block > Add step, add the URL for the site you want to block the cookies from.
- Open your browser and click Tools > Internet Options.
- Click Privacy > Advanced tab.
- For first-party and third-party cookies, select one of the options below and click OK:
- At the top right corner of your browser, click Other Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Cookies and other site data.
- Search for the name of the website under “All cookies and site data."
- Click the Remove icon on the right
- At the top right corner of your browser, click Settings > Safari.
- Click “Block All Cookies.”
You may review the help or support pages of the relevant browser, or visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/tr/ for more information.
You may use the Ghostery app or the Brave browser to view how many cookies are tracking you at any given time.
These cookies are used so that our members do not have to re-enter their password on every page.
These cookies are used to analyze the usage habits of our visitors and determine application statistics. (For example: How many times our website was opened, when it was used, and what sections are most commonly used)
These cookies are used to offer personalized content and experiences based on user behavior and preferences.