NEWS

Ülker discloses its financials for 2024 Q1

Ülker Bisküvi, Türkiye’s leading food company, ended 2024 Q1 with a turnover of TRY 19.6 billion. Ülker’s operations in Türkiye and abroad continued to grow.

The company’s turnover in the first quarter of this year came to TRY 19.6 billion, according to the announcement made by Ülker Bisküvi(*) on the Public Disclosure Platform (KAP). The company’s operations in Türkiye contributed to 68.5% of the 2024 Q1 turnover with international operations making up the other 31.5%. Placing sustainability at the core of its business practices, the company continues to contribute to the Turkish economy through employment, production, and exports. The company is constantly improving its production, supply, and logistics infrastructure while continuing to invest in R&D, innovation, digitalization, and sustainability, and its growth figures are a testament to its success.

Buyurgan: We are committed to maintaining our leadership positions.

Explaining that Ülker continues to lead its sector in Türkiye and the biscuit market in both the KSA and Egypt while maintaining its powerful growth in Kazakhstan and the Central Asian countries, Ülker CEO Mete Buyurgan said:

“While our country continues to be the production base for our global brands such as McVitie’s, Godiva, Jaffa Cakes, Flipz, Tartlets, BN and McVitie’s Gold Billions, consumers all over the world are enjoying our products labelled “Made in Türkiye”. Our goal is to make Türkiye an even stronger centre of production and exports, so we are committed to increasing our competitive strength globally and maintaining our leadership positions in the markets where we operate. We are continuing our sustainability studies with our culture of being a waste-free company. We use innovation to develop our product range and in many other areas besides, such as digitalisation, product supply, and further strengthening our distribution network. With nine production plants in Türkiye and four more abroad, we are going to continue contributing to the economy, our employees, our consumers and all our stakeholders by maintaining our powerful performance throughout the rest of 2024.

*A pladis Foods Limited subsidiary.

    • Ülker brings everyone who ‘loves the homeland in their hearts’ together to share the joy of Euro 2024

      The countdown continues for football fans eagerly awaiting the European Football Championship, and Ülker, the official sponsor of the Turkish National Football Team, has released a commercial full of emotion. With the slogan, “our homeland is in our hearts", Ülker’s commercial calls out to everyone everywhere who carries love for Türkiye in their hearts. ...

      CLICK FOR MORE
    • Ülker discloses its financials for 2024 Q1

      Ülker Bisküvi, Türkiye’s leading food company, ended 2024 Q1 with a turnover of TRY 19.6 billion. Ülker’s operations in Türkiye and abroad continued to grow. ...

      CLICK FOR MORE
    • 1002 Teams Competed at bizz@kampüs for Ülker Çizi

      The Red Ideas team won the first place at bizz@kampüs, where innovative marketing-oriented ideas for Ülker Çizi competed. 1002 teams and more than 2500 students from 97 universities applied to the competition and the top 3 teams won a total of 165,000 TL in prize money and the opportunity for long-term internships....

      CLICK FOR MORE
    • Ülker has announced its financial results for 2023

      Türkiye’s leading food company Ülker Bisküvi closed the year 2023 with a sales revenue of 56 billion TL. The company aims to continue its leadership and strong growth in the markets it operates in during 2024....

      CLICK FOR MORE