Ülker breaks a record in the first quarter of 2018
Ülker Brakes A Record in the First Quarter of 2018
Ülker Biscuit has announced the first quarter results of 2018. They have broken a new record by earning an EBITDA rate of 15.2%. Their snack turnover grew by more than 14% compared to last year.
Ülker Biscuit finished off last year with a historic record turnover and profit. This year, they announced in a statement to the Public Disclosure Platform (KAP) their turnover from snack business had climbed by 14.1% to TL 1.4 billion in the first quarter alone compared to last year.
Ülker Biscuit’s (Turkey’s largest publicly traded food company) EBITDA was worth TL 213 million in the first quarter this year, with an increase from 2017. Its declared net profit was worth TL 122 million.
Ülker exceeds its targeted operational profit
Ülker’s CEO Mehmet Tütüncü noted that Ülker Biscuit’s EBITDA rate exceeded its target in the first quarter. He made the following assessment about his company’s performance:
- “Many things have contributed to our high EBITDA rate. We’ve invested in cost-effective solutions and product synergies in both at home and abroad. We also have maintained strong performance year after year. Hence: 15.2%. We’ve exceeded our 15% for the first time ever.
- Ülker Biscuit has grown in the first quarter this year, both operationally and financially. We’re still getting good results because we prioritize whatever will give us a competitive edge, reasonable price targets, innovation, and sustainable brand investment.
- Competence and effective strategies wherever we operate are our strength.
- Investments both here in Turkey and abroad enable us to improve our profit and brand strength because they create synergy and enhance efficiency.
- Ülker Biscuit’s high quality HR and effective leadership will only further improve financial capacity and make it more competitive.”
Ülker announced its first quarter 2022 financial results
Ülker Bisküvi increased its sales revenue to 5.9 billion TL in the first quarter of 2022. The share of Turkey operations in the sales was 60 percent where as the share of export and international operations in the sales revenue was 40 percent...CLICK FOR MORE
Yıldız Holding made Türkiye a production and export base with Ülker Biscuits
Yıldız Holding produces Ülker Biscuits and Ülker branded products as well as global snack brands such as Godiva, McVitie's and Flipz in Türkiye and brings them to consumers around the world. In 2021, the export figure of Ülker Biscuits in the snack area reached 291 million dollars....CLICK FOR MORE
Ülker announced its 2021 financial results
Ülker Bisküvi, Turkey's leading food company, announced its financial results for 2021. Despite all the uncertainties experienced globally during the pandemic, Ülker, strengthed its position in its markets and also continue to growth in domestic and international operations....CLICK FOR MORE
A SENIOR APPOINTMENT AT ÜLKER...
A significant change of position has been made in Turkey’s leading food company Ülker. Mustafa Kabakçı, who worked as Marketing Manager of Ülker Bisküvi Business Unit for the last two years, has been appointed as CMO of Ülker. Kabakçı will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies for Godiva’s market series and McVitie’s brands as well as for Ülker brands....CLICK FOR MORE