Ülker's first quarter 2021 turnover was 2.7 billion TL
Ülker Bisküvi increased its sales in the first quarter of 2021 by 13 percent compared to the same period of 2020, reaching 2.7 billion TL. Export and international operations grew by 19 percent.
Ülker Bisküvi continued to grow in the first quarter of 2021. According to the statement sent to the Public Disclosure Platform (KAP), the company increased its sales revenue by 13 percent in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period of 2020, reaching 2.7 billion TL
Commenting on the fact that the impact of the pandemic continues to be felt in Turkey, as well as the rest of the world, Ulker CEO Mete BUYURGAN said, “We have adapted quickly to the process by keeping a close eye on potential challenges, and then taking appropriate steps and implementing changes in our business processes to mitigate risks We continue to work tirelessly to keep the wheels of the economy working by continuing to produce and distribute our products," he said.
BUYURGAN cited the following information on the performance of the company:
- Our company ended the first quarter of 2021 with a turnover of 2.7 billion TL.
- Consolidated EBITDA margin was 17 percent. High performance in our export and international operations was effective in our strong profitability performance.
- The growth of Turkey’s operations was 10 percent, whereas, the growth of our export and international operations was 19 percent.
- Export and international operations accounted for 40 percent of our total sales revenue and 50 percent of our EBITDA.
- Our sustainable growth in Turkey and all geographies in which we operate continues.
- We have further increased our strong market share in Turkey and abroad. We aim to strengthen and maintain our leadership in biscuits in the Middle East. Our strong growth trend continues in Kazakhstan and Central Asian countries, and we anticipate that the trend will continue in the same way in the upcoming period.
- By continuing our growth in 2021; focusing on our employees, consumers and stakeholders; By accelerating our digitalization and sustainability projects, we will support the development goals of our country with new investments and strong innovations, and work to gain strength in global competition, maintain our strong position in our markets and continue our leadership.
Ülker announced its first quarter 2022 financial results
Ülker Bisküvi increased its sales revenue to 5.9 billion TL in the first quarter of 2022. The share of Turkey operations in the sales was 60 percent where as the share of export and international operations in the sales revenue was 40 percent...CLICK FOR MORE
Yıldız Holding made Türkiye a production and export base with Ülker Biscuits
Yıldız Holding produces Ülker Biscuits and Ülker branded products as well as global snack brands such as Godiva, McVitie's and Flipz in Türkiye and brings them to consumers around the world. In 2021, the export figure of Ülker Biscuits in the snack area reached 291 million dollars....CLICK FOR MORE
Ülker announced its 2021 financial results
Ülker Bisküvi, Turkey's leading food company, announced its financial results for 2021. Despite all the uncertainties experienced globally during the pandemic, Ülker, strengthed its position in its markets and also continue to growth in domestic and international operations....CLICK FOR MORE
A SENIOR APPOINTMENT AT ÜLKER...
A significant change of position has been made in Turkey’s leading food company Ülker. Mustafa Kabakçı, who worked as Marketing Manager of Ülker Bisküvi Business Unit for the last two years, has been appointed as CMO of Ülker. Kabakçı will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies for Godiva’s market series and McVitie’s brands as well as for Ülker brands....CLICK FOR MORE