Ülker's first quarter 2021 turnover was 2.7 billion TL
Ülker Bisküvi increased its sales in the first quarter of 2021 by 13 percent compared to the same period of 2020, reaching 2.7 billion TL. Export and international operations grew by 19 percent.
Ülker Bisküvi continued to grow in the first quarter of 2021. According to the statement sent to the Public Disclosure Platform (KAP), the company increased its sales revenue by 13 percent in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period of 2020, reaching 2.7 billion TL
Commenting on the fact that the impact of the pandemic continues to be felt in Türkiye, as well as the rest of the world, Ulker CEO Mete BUYURGAN said, “We have adapted quickly to the process by keeping a close eye on potential challenges, and then taking appropriate steps and implementing changes in our business processes to mitigate risks We continue to work tirelessly to keep the wheels of the economy working by continuing to produce and distribute our products," he said.
BUYURGAN cited the following information on the performance of the company:
- Our company ended the first quarter of 2021 with a turnover of 2.7 billion TL.
- Consolidated EBITDA margin was 17 percent. High performance in our export and international operations was effective in our strong profitability performance.
- The growth of Türkiye’s operations was 10 percent, whereas, the growth of our export and international operations was 19 percent.
- Export and international operations accounted for 40 percent of our total sales revenue and 50 percent of our EBITDA.
- Our sustainable growth in Türkiye and all geographies in which we operate continues.
- We have further increased our strong market share in Türkiye and abroad. We aim to strengthen and maintain our leadership in biscuits in the Middle East. Our strong growth trend continues in Kazakhstan and Central Asian countries, and we anticipate that the trend will continue in the same way in the upcoming period.
- By continuing our growth in 2021; focusing on our employees, consumers and stakeholders; By accelerating our digitalization and sustainability projects, we will support the development goals of our country with new investments and strong innovations, and work to gain strength in global competition, maintain our strong position in our markets and continue our leadership.
Ülker Supports “Atalık Kavılca” Wheat with Limited Edition Product
Ülker, a leading food company in Türkiye known for its commitment to sustainable raw material sourcing, has introduced a limited edition product called "Saklıköy Kavılca Buğday," made with Atalık Kavılca Wheat, one of Anatolia's oldest agricultural products with a history dating back 13,000 years....CLICK FOR MORE
Ülker invest in supplementary food products
A new brand from Ülker: Everwell Ülker, which stepped into the food supplement industry for the first time with "Pastil", further strengthens its claim in this category with the "Everwell" brand. Food supplement products developed by Ülker in cooperation with TÜBİTAK and released under the Everwell brand will be sold with a widespread distribution strategy....CLICK FOR MORE
Ülker's 2022 Sustainability Report has been published
Ülker, operating with a waste-free company model since established, has published its 2022 Sustainability Report. Ülker meets approximately 43% of its electricity consumption from renewable sources, and has initiated a carbon management program that encompasses the entire value chain, from sustainable raw material sourcing to packaging management, logistics, and waste recycling. The company continues its efforts to control greenhouse gas emissions in all areas with the goal of becoming a "net zero company by 2050. ...CLICK FOR MORE
Ülker announced its first half-year financials
Ülker Bisküvi closed the first half of 2023 with a sales revenue of 19.6 billion TL. The share of Turkiye operations in the sales revenue was 66%; while, the share of export and international operations in the sales was 34% ...CLICK FOR MORE